4. Creating Local Alternative Water Supplies
Led by: Alan Hoban, Director & Integrated Urban Water Specialist, Bligh Tanner
Chris Tanner, Director & Integrated Urban Water Specialist, Bligh Tanner
Dr Michael Lawrence, Water Quality and Public Health Specialist, Bligh Tanner
About the course
By visiting real project sites, this course will introduce you to the principles of alternative local water supplies and help you understand the strategic, technical, and practical issues involved from concept development through to working on-ground water supply.
Completion of the course will provide participants with the skills to:
- Build support for innovative water management projects
- Evaluate a range of options for local alternative water supplies
- Consider public health risks, and how they influence scheme design
- Address practical challenges in design and implementation
Who should enrol?
More informationVera Magazzeni
T +61 7 3014 0290