Registration - terms and conditions
- Fees must be paid on registration
- If an invoice is issued by IWC it must be paid no later than 14 days following the date of the invoice.
- Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer, credit card, or other pre-approved payment method.
Cancellation, Refund Policy, Transfers to Alternate Participants
- Cancellation after close of registrations will incur a cancellation fee of 50%. Alternatively, registration can be transferred to another participant. Transfers to alternative participants can be made up to 2 working days before the course commencement date.
- Notifications of cancellations, refunds and requests for transfers must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The International WaterCentre reserves the right to cancel individual courses if required. Applicants will be notified of cancellation and a full refund of the course fee will be made.
Non Attendance (No Show)
If a student fails to attend a program, program fees will not be refunded or allocated to another program.
The information provided by the IWC is accurate at the time of publication. The IWC reserves the right to record, via video and/or audio, learning sessions for quality assurance purposes and to support students.