The International WaterCentre (IWC) offers a series of online training courses for water professionals unable to join us for our short courses or education programs.
The courses address key sectoral issues and provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to drive positive change in the complex world of integrated water management (IWM).
We are currently offering the following courses:
IWC ONLINE COURSES
- Introduction to WASH for Development
- WASH and Behaviour Change
- 'Theory of Change' for WASH Practitioners
- Urban Water Reform and Governance
- Foundations of Water Stewardship
AWA/IWC ONLINE COURSE
- Team Leadership for Young Water Professionals (run in partnership with the Australian Water Association)
Our online platforms provide an active learning experience; students have the opportunity to engage with teachers and their peers through an interactive, global online classroom.
We combine our real-world experiences in IWM with our expert knowledge about IWM theories and systems, to deliver highly practical courses. Through the courses, we will share our lessons gained from working with organisations to improve IWM, developing evidence-based strategies to improve IWM, and strengthening IWM enabling environment.
Tel +61 7 3028 7600