Integrated Water Management - Australian Leadership Award Fellowship 2012
In 2012 IWC delivered a professional development program to 14 professionals from the Yellow River Engineering Consulting Company. During the 24-week long program the participants deepened their knowledge and skills in integrated water management.
Project Category: Education & Training
Key Areas of Work: Leadership,Public health,Integrated Water Resource Management
Project Date: Nov 01, 2012
IWC custom-designed a program that consisted of the following:
- 12 consecutive weeks of months of English training at UQ ICTE
- 2 one-week business management modules at UQ Business school
- 6 one-week integrated water management short course modules
- 4 consecutive weeks of work placement
Professional objectives of the group included:
- English language
- communication and negotiation
- project management
- integrated water management modeling
The Yellow River Engineering Consulting Co Ltd: Overseas Project Engineering Institute (YREC Institute) is an international consulting company currently undertaking a range of infrastructure design and management projects around world.