Water Solutions Forum - The University of Queensland
THE AIESEC WATER SOLUTIONS FORUM
The future of Australia’s economic, social and environmental
progress lies in the hands of today’s young people. The AIESEC Water
Solutions Forum provides a platform
for Queensland’s youth, as well as members of the corporate community to learn about and discuss the current state of water sustainability in Queensland. The forum allows delegates to learn how to be effective leaders in sustainability. The day provides an opportunity for young people to socialise and network with current AIESEC members and to learn from potential employers who are paving the way in the field of water
The Event at a Glance
When: Saturday 7 March 12:30 - 5:30 pm.
Venue: Abel Smith Building 23, Room 1, the University of Queensland.
Attendance by 300 delegates.
Half day event with afternoon tea provided.
- Members of AIESEC Queensland.
- Students from Griffith University, Queensland University of Technology and The University of Queensland.
- Values-driven, skilled and innovative young leaders passionate about issues of sustainability.
- Concerned members of the Brisbane community.
- Water industry professionals.
- Connect and network with young leaders and industry professionals passionate about sustainability.
- Gauge community opinion and feedback on issues of sustainability.
- Profile your organisation’s contribution to water sustainability.
- Build brand awareness on campus at Griffith University, Queensland University of Technology and The University of Queensland.
- Develop leadership and facilitation skills in your organisation’s high potential employees in a cost effective manner.