Water quality sampling course for Indigenous people
This one-week week intensive introduction to water quality sampling is specifically designed for indigenous people seeking to expand their expertise in baseline testing and environmental monitoring of water, and support career development in this vital area.
The course is delivered by industry experts in Brisbane. It blends contemporary thinking about integrated catchment management with on-the-ground practical workshops and laboratory visits to examine the processes behind water sampling techniques. The course incorporates:
- an overview of integrated catchment management
- modules about the physical and chemical attributes of water
- the opportunity to perform and record surface and groundwater measurements
- an outline of the regulatory provisions regarding water quality sampling and
- a comprehensive overview of safe working procedures in the water quality sampling arena.
- Download brochure
- For further information about the Foundation Course in Water Quality Sampling, or any custom built short course specific to indigenous people, please contact Nathan Cammermanon 0437 119 017 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about Integrated Water and Resource Management Pty Ltd visit www.iwrm.com.au.