Water Leader Scholarships now open!
IWC Master of Integrated Water Management takes a multi-disciplinary, whole-of-water cycle approach. The program is co-taught and co-badged by The University of Queensland, Griffith University, Monash University and The University of Western Australia.
- Full scholarships - AU$39,960 (Australian and international students)
- Partial scholarships (Australian citizens/residents only)
- Full-time and part-time study
- Applications close 1st August.
- Scholarships cover either full tuition or partial tuition for
full-time and part-time/distance IWC
Master of Integrated Water Management study options.
- The scholarship does not include travel, accommodation allowance, living costs or field work.
- A completed four year undergraduate degree in a related field of
study from an internationally-recognised institution.
English language proficiency (see http://www.uq.edu.au/international/language-requirements)
- Two years practical experience in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Commitment to the whole-of-water cycle, integrated and interdisciplinary approaches to water management.
- Leadership qualities: As demonstrated by professional, educational, community and other achievements. Leadership qualities include collaboration and team work, flexibility, initiative, communication skills, integrity and vision.
- Academic record: You will demonstrate a high level of academic achievement and likelihood of success in further study.
- Professional record: As demonstrated by employment experience, awards and achievements, membership of professional bodies and professional references.
- Potential outcomes: The likelihood of positive impacts on the individual and the water sector from participating in the MIWM Program.
- 1 May – 1 August 2010: Scholarships open
- September 2010: Notification of scholarship decision.
- February / March 2011: Master of Integrated Water Management commences