Urban Water Management Forum, Sydney
This networking and professional development opportunity is for planning, engineering and environmental professionals working in local government, consultancies and natural resource management agencies.
Hear from industry experts on how new knowledge and reforms are changing the way we achieve Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) in NSW and contribute your thoughts on the future of urban water management.
Learn about eWater's new and improved modelling products:
- Urban Developer, which can be used in the regulation, design and assessment of urban developments in relation to total water cycle management.
- music, the leading stormwater modelling software in Australia, now has significant new capabilities to support stormwater management, WSUD and development assessment.
- Dr Bhakti Devi, Manager Water Strategy, City of Sydney
- John Dahlenburg, Manager for Climate Change and Water Quality, Sydney Metropolitan CMA
- Tony Weber, National Practice Leader, Water Quality, BMT WBM
- Tony McAlister, Managing Director, BMT WBM
- Dr Matthew Hardy, Urban Program Leader, eWater CRC
- Dr Robert Carr, Business Development Manager, eWater CRC