IWC Masters Scholarships for domestic candidates - closing soon!
The IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) is designed to equip future water leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to create innovative, ‘whole-of-water-cycle’ solutions to local and global water challenges.
The degree is co-badged and co-taught by IWC's four founding member universities:
- Up to two full-tuition scholarships (each valued at $49,920)
will be awarded for domestic candidates (ie. Australian citizens, New Zealand
citizens and Australian permanent residents) enrolling either full-time or part-time/distance in the MIWM program.
- Scholarship applications will close soon: 1 October. Apply now
- Also apply for admission into the program at The University of Queensland (Australia)
- Commence study in Semester 1, 2015 (February)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +61 7 3014 0200