One month left to enter the Healthy Waterways Awards 2016
The Healthy Waterways Awards program inspires people to make a genuine and lasting contribution to the protection and improvement of our waterways. There are 11 award categories open to individuals, schools, community groups and organisations who are actively helping to protect and improve South East Queensland's waterways. Entries are judged by an independent panel of experts and each entrant has the chance to win a share in $19,000 prize money.
The Awards are free to enter and provide entrants with the opportunity to:
- Boost morale through recognition and reward for employees and volunteers
- Gain recognition as an inspirational leader
- Increase awareness about waterway health, and specifically your own hard work
- Engage the community in your project or program
- Gain publicity for your achievements and opportunities to promote your cause or project
- Win a share in $19,000 prize money to support your work
- Inspire and challenge others to protect and improve our waterways
How to enter?
Entries for the 2016 Healthy Waterways Awards are open until 20 April 2016. To enter simply complete an online entry form.