Join our webinar: IWC Masters program and scholarships
*** NEWS ITEM UPDATED ***
If you missed the webinar or would like to watch it again, please click on the link below:
About the Webinar
This free online session will provide an opportunity to:
- learn more about the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management and the IWC Masters Scholarships currently on offer until the 1 August for international candidates and soon to be offered to domestic candidates (until 1 November).
- ask questions directly to our webinar host: Dr Brian McIntosh
A series of three webinars will be held on Wednesday 29 June, at the following Australian Eastern Standard Times (Brisbane Time) - you can register for any of these sessions:
- 8:00am AEST (Brisbane time) *
- 12:00pm AEST (Brisbane time) *
- 5:00pm AEST (Brisbane time) *
Each session will last approximately 1 hour.
How can I join in?
Places are limited, please RSVP by clicking on the link below:
What if I miss the webinar?
If you register but for any reason you can't attend on the day/at the time of the webinar we will email you a link to the recording after the event.
Webinar host: Dr Brian McIntosh
As the IWC Education Director and Senior Lecturer, Brian leads the design and delivery of the MIWM program. Brian has over 17 years of experience in integrated water management (both research and teaching), including water and wastewater infrastructure management and change, water sector sustainability, and the user-centered development of policy, decision and information support tools.