IWC Online Training: Global delivery of IWM capacity building
The International WaterCentre (IWC) is designing new online training courses! The courses address key sectoral issues and provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to drive positive change in the complex world of IWM.
Covering the IWC’s thematic areas of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Healthy Rivers and Ecosystems and Sustainable Urban Communities, the online courses will adapt key learnings from the IWC’s prestigious Masters in Integrated Water Management program and offer a learning platform for those unable to join us for our short courses or education programs.
The courses will be demand driven and the duration and cost of enrolment will vary.
Online courses include:
- Introduction to Flood Risk Management – 6 weeks – starting the week of 29 August 2016
- WASH and Behaviour Change – 10 weeks – starting the week of 10 October 2016
- Introduction to WASH for Development – 8 weeks – starting the week of 24 October 2016
- ‘Theory of Change’ for WASH practitioners: designing, planning and improving evidence-based and catalytic WASH projects – 4 weeks – starting the week of 24 October 2016
- Urban Water Reform and Governance – 6 weeks – starting the week of 7 November 2016
- Foundations of Water Stewardship – 4 weeks – starting the week of 21 November 2016
- Build your capacity and expertise within the IWC’s specialised thematic areas
- Learn new skills and techniques to drive positive change in IWM
- Benefit from the IWC’s strong foundation in education and adult learning
- Students engage with teachers and their peers through an interactive, global online classroom using flipped learning approaches, quizzes, group projects and/or discussion forums
- Introduction to a global network of participants and sharing a range of scenarios, challenges and initiatives.
IWC will be releasing more information on our suite of online training courses in the coming week. To register your interest for the latest information visit the Online courses,
T: +61 7 3028 7690