IWC delivers leadership development workshop to young water professionals
The workshop was part of the two-day AWA/IWA Young Water Professionals Conference and aimed to contribute to the way that Young Water Professionals think about, act and solve complex water management challenges by:
- Building an understanding of what water leadership is
- Building an understanding of how to exert leadership
- Helping participants identify their own why, what and how of leadership
- Seeding networks to foster collaboration and enable change
Looking to develop your leadership skills?
- Online Team Leadership Course: The Australian Water Association and the IWC are collaborating to deliver a new online course on team leadership twice a year in April and September. Places are strictly limited to 25 participants in each round and registrations are now open. Course One registrations close 24 March, registrations and further information can be accessed from the Australian Water Association.
- 9-month Water Leadership Course: The IWC’s award winning Water Leadership Program is designed to help emerging leaders to develop the abilities they need to exert influence, drive change and advance challenging integrated water management projects. Applications for the 2016/17 intake are now open, more information can be found on our website.