International students urged to apply for AusAID scholarships
Applications will be closing for ADS in the next coming months - specific dates depend on your country of origin. Find out closing dates for your country here.
What are Australia Awards?
Australia’s Development Awards develop capacity and leadership skills so that individuals can contribute to development in their home country. They aim to build people-to-people linkages at the individual, institutional and country levels.
ADS and ALAS equip students with the skills and knowledge to drive change and influence the development outcomes of their own country through obtaining tertiary qualifications at participating Australian higher education institutions (The University of Queensland is a participating institution) and technical colleges. In return, all scholars (ADS and ALAS) are expected to go back to their home country upon completion of the program to contribute to their country/region's development.
- Return flights to Australia
- Establishment allowance
- Full tuition fees
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)
- Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees, if needed
- Supplementary Academic Support (Tutorial Assistance), if needed.
How to apply:
- Please follow the application process outlined on the Australian Government AusAID site for ADS or ALA scholarship applications
- Click here to find out closing dates for your country of origin. (http://www.ausaid.gov.au/scholar/opening-closing-dates.cfm)
Do you have any questions?
- Website: http://www.ausaid.gov.au/scholar/
- Email: email@example.com
About IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM):
The MIWM program is custom-designed by leading practitioners and academics from a range of disciplines from four leading Universities in Australia. The program takes an integrated approach to water management issues and equips students with the integration, leadership and managerial skills to become part of an elite group of water leaders with sustainable and holistic solutions to global water and climate change challenges. The program is delivered through The University of Queensland and the next intake will be in February 2013.
- Watch a video about the program: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlaglAJneY%20
- Read more about the program: www.watercentre.org/education/programs