Innovative Communications Planning Workshop, 3 October 2011, Brisbane
Everybody is aware of social media and its benefits for getting your message out, but actually doing it often seems daunting and overly time consuming. It doesn’t have to be!
On 3 October Karen Delfau (IWC Alumnus 2011) will come back to Brisbane to present a workshop on the topic of "Innovative Communications Planning: using social media and strategic messaging to get results".
Participants will engage in developing a communications action plan and setting benchmarks for success. More specifically, they will learn:
- How to be strategic in their use of social media tools – knowing what’s available and which one to use for what purpose or audience
- How to make the best use of their time, and not get stuck in the black hole of social media
- How to develop and employ messages that are effective
- How to set and measure benchmarks for achieving certain outcomes
- How to incorporate social marketing approaches in their communication
- Date: 3 October 2011
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- Venue: Brisbane, QLD