EWB World Water Day panel
Join Engineers Without Borders for a panel discussion covering the impacts of rapid urban population growth, industrialisation, climate change, conflicts and natural disasters on urban water systems in developing nations.
World Water Day 2011 shines the spotlight on governments, organisations, communities, and individuals to actively engage in addressing the challenge of urban water management.
- Date: Tuesday 22nd March
- Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Location: Keays Room, Engineering House (447 Upper Edward Street)
- Cost: $15 general, $10 EWB members, AWA members and IWC students
- RSVP: to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 18th March
- Date: Tuesday 22 March, 2011
- Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm (includes refreshments)
- Location: SKM Melbourne, Theatrette, Mezzanine level, 452 Flinders Street Melbourne
- Cost: $25 – General public, $15 – EWB, AWA, EA members. All proceeds raised will go towards EWB’s overseas water and sanitation projects
- Register: Please email: email@example.com by Wednesday 16th March 2011