Deadline extended for "Introduction to WASH for development" online course
Students will be introduced to core principles of planning, designing and implementing WASH activities to improve sustainable and equitable access to domestic water supply and sanitation facilities and improve hygiene behaviours.
intro to wash flyer.jpg
- Health and social impacts of improved WASH services and facilities
- Principles and approaches for improvement of sanitation in rural and urban areas
- Strategies for integration of behaviour change into WASH activities
- Methods for economic, environmental, social and technical sustainability of WASH facilities and services.
Who should participate
Present or future development practitioners working in civil society or non-government organisations, government institutions, donor organisations and consulting firms.
Those working in the water industry in the industrialised world wanting an understanding of approaches to WASH problems in the developing world, and those working in, or supporting work in, low- and middle-income countries.
- Visit: www.watercentre.org/WASHintro
- Download flyer
- Cost - AU$870 per person (including GST)
- Register for the course (registration deadline: 27 February, 2015)
- Questions - please email email@example.com