Clearwater new training programs on sustainable urban water management
Over the next 6 months, Clearwater will be offering a number of capacity building initiatives that can help broaden water practitioner’s skills and knowledge in sustainable urban water management:
- Stormwater Harvesting: Concept and Design – Wednesday 3 July, Melbourne CBD
- Raingardens Essentials – Tuesday 6 August, Melbourne CBD
- WSUD Retrofit Tour – Stonnington and Port Phillip – Thursday 26 September, Melbourne CBD
- WSUD: Stormwater Management Principles & Practices – Wednesday 30 October, Burnley Campus
- Tailored training and workshops – delivered in-house and on request. Includes an introductory level workshop on understanding Water Sensitive Cities, and maintenance focused training for wetlands and street-scale Water Sensitive Urban Design assets.
General enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearwater delivers training, events and advice to support water professionals in building knowledge and skills in the following areas of Sustainable Urban Water Management (SUWM).
The program is founded on partnerships and links with local, state and federal government, research institutions and commercial industry. Clearwater is hosted and funded by Melbourne Water with special project funding provided by DSE, MAV and EPA. Clearwater has also recently partnered with the Centre for Water Sensitive Cities. http://clearwater.asn.au/