Call for Abstracts: 2012 Water and Health Conference: Science, Policy and Innovation
Submissions must be made by 30 April 2012 via conference website at http://whconference.unc.edu/call_for_papers.cfm.
Scholarships will once again be available to authors from low and middle income countries, and up to 50% of the scholarships will be awarded to those who submit abstracts before 15 March 2012.
The themes for the 2012 conference are:
• Monitoring and Evaluation for Sustainability
• Ecosystem Protection and Drinking Water Safety
• Beyond 2012: Realizing Universal Access and Human Rights
• Household-centered WaSH
• WaSH and Child Health
• Southeastern U.S. Water Challenges
• Water, Energy and Climate
This year's conference will take place from October 29 to November 2 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. More information about the conference and registration can be found at whconference.unc.edu.