Awards open to reward champions of waterway health
To celebrate the 10th anniversary, a new Award category has been introduced, the Channel 7 - Clean Up Award. This new Award will recognise the community members tackling the issue of litter in our waterways.
There are nine Award categories open to individuals, community groups and organisations who are working towards achieving healthy waterways:
- Channel 7 – Clean Up Award
- Veolia Water Australia – School Award
- Seqwater - Rural Award
- Southern Pacific Sands – Water Sensitive Urban Design Award
- WaterSecure – Research Award
- BMT WBM – Government Award
- Brisbane Airport – Community Award
- Arup – Industry Award
- CSIRO National Research Flagships – Waterways Champion Award.
Entry into the Awards is easy. Simply download the electronic Entry Form from the Healthy Waterways website, complete and submit it by 5pm Monday 12 April 2010.