2016/17 Water Leadership Program - scholarship applications extended to 30th September 2016!
Every year the International WaterCentre (IWC), in collaboration with several industry sponsors, offer several merit-based scholarships to assist talented emerging water leaders in organisations with limited resources for professional development to access the IWC Water Leadership Program.
Designed for emerging water leaders at the project to middle management level, the IWC Water Leadership Program helps participants develop the skills they need to exert influence, drive change and advance challenging integrated water management projects.
The 2016/2017 program will start in December 2016 and run for nine months with two intensive training sessions in Brisbane and various distance/online elements, including one-to-one coaching.
Speak to the IWC Team about the application process today.
Phone: 07 3028 7624
Skype: WaterCentre Enquiries
- International WaterCentre Leader Scholarship (1x full tuition)
- Melbourne Water Leader Scholarships (3x full tuition)
- Stormwater QLD Water Leader Scholarship (1x half tuition)
- Stormwater NSW Water Leader Scholarship (1x half tuition)
- Stormwater SA Water Leader Scholarship (1x half tuition)
Who can apply?
Scholarship applications are open to team, project and middle managers in the Australian water sector who are currently working in Australia and have citizenship in Australia or New Zealand or permanent residence in Australia.
- For more information on the scholarships available and how to apply please visit: www.watercentre.org/wlp-scholarships
Please note that scholarships are also currently being offered for another IWC program, the Master of Integrated Water Management (view Masters Scholarships for domestic candidates)
To learn more about the program
For assistance regarding any element of the program, please contact the program coordinator, Dr André Taylor at email@example.com