16th International Riversymposium - Rivers: linking Water, Energy and Food
Brisbane is looking beautiful, and we look forward to welcoming you at the Riversymposium on Monday.
With a rich program that encompasses the most crucial human needs - food, water and energy - Riversymposium will bring hundreds of practitioners from across the globe to the river city.
- River systems: providing for people and food production
- Rivers and energy: new paradigms in a changing world
- River cities: water, energy and food systems
- River health: healthy rivers, healthy economies
- Rivers globally: pathways to sustainability
If you haven’t got your ticket yet, it’s not too late. You can still register by filling out the registration form and email
or fax it to +61 (0)7 3854 1507.
If you’re too busy to attend the full conference, day registrations are available as well as registrations for social events. If you would like to discuss your registration, please feel free to contact us.
Celeste Baker & Georgia Townsend
P: +61 (0)7 3854 1611
Keep in touch with all the conference updates via social media.
Twitter: follow @riversymposium or follow the hashtag #riversymposiumFacebook: Like the International Riversymposium