At IWC we consider the social, environmental and economic impacts of water-related decisions by integrating community, scientific, engineering, economic, legal, health and political perspectives.
We focus on the themes of Integrated water management, Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), Healthy river basins and Sustainable urban communities to develop Leadership and best practice in water management.
IWC's vision of Water leadership for the future is built on a strong foundation of world class capability from leading Australian universities, to help change the way people think about complex water management challenges.
Read more about IWC's role in Leadership.
Programs and courses
We offer the following programs and courses in water leadership:
- Water Leadership Program (domestic)
- Water Leadership Program (international)
- One-on-one coaching services
- Custom-designed courses (on-demand for small to large groups)
- Online courses (depending on interest)