Publications and resources list
Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Carrard, N, Pedi, D, Willetts, J & Powell, B 2009, ‘Non-government organisation engagement in the sanitation sector: opportunities to maximise benefits’, Water Science and Technology, vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 3109-3119.
- Chan, T., H. Ross, S. Hoverman, and B. Powell (2010), Participatory development of a Bayesian network model for catchment-based water resource management, Water Resour. Res., 46, W07544, doi:10.1029/2009WR008848.
- Chan, T, Powell, B, Hoverman, S & Ross, H 2008, ‘Participatory approaches in developing a model to assist water resource management in a catchment in the Solomon Islands’, in Sànchez-Marrè, M, Béjar, J, Comas, J, Rizzoli, A &Guariso, G (eds), Proceedings of the iEMSs Fourth Biennial Meeting (iEMSs 2008), International Environmental Modelling and Software Society, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 850-857.
- De Lacy, I, Hoverman, S, Ross, H, Chan, T and Tari, G 2009, ‘Preparing communities for IWRM in Vanuatu’, paper presented at 12th International RiverSymposium, Brisbane, Australia, 21-24 September, 2009.
- Hoverman, S, Ross, H, Chan, T & Powell, B 2009, ‘Communicative action in community participation: Toward catchment management’, paper presented at 12th International RiverSymposium, Brisbane, Australia, 21-24 September, 2009.
- Jackson, S, Tan, PL, Mooney, C, Hoverman, S and White, I (2011), 'Principles and Guidelines for Good Practice in Indigenous Engagement in Water Planning",Journal of Hydrology, special issue (under review).
- Ordoñez, M. and Serrat, O. (2009), ‘Disseminating Knowledge Products’, Asian Development Bank. -
- Ross, H, & Powell, B 2008, Public participation and community engagement for water resource management in the Pacific, Australian Water Research Facility Policy Brief. International WaterCentre, Brisbane.
- Serrat, O. (2008), ‘Creating and Running Partnerships’, Asian Sevelopment Bank.